That, however, is a bit of a misunderstanding.
And perhaps no one knows that better than Ann Malkmus. Ann is Hallelujah Acres’ Chief of Education, and before she discovered The Hallelujah Diet, she suffered with IBS for over a decade.
Here’s how she overcame it…
Got IBS? Fight it like Ann did…
- Drink freshly extracted vegetable juices throughout each day. Get a high quality juicer like a Champion, Hurom, or Green Star or just start with BarleyMax.
- Slowly begin introducing cooked vegetables.
- Gradually, eat raw vegetables as a “salad smoothie” by making a salad and then blending it in a Vitamix or Blendtec blender.
- Help your digestive system heal itself. Ann used Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes to do this.
- Manage stress and get some exercise by walking a mile or two a day. Need to add some fun to your walk? Try these walking poles to get a whole body workout!